The first person you should contact if you are seeking assistance with your course work should be your instructor. All instructors are required to provide students access to out-of-class assistance by establishing and publishing their weekly office hours for your reference and use. If you seek further assistance by obtaining a peer or professional tutor for subject-specific tutoring or general study help, you will need to sign up with The Learning Center.
To make an appointment, go to eberly.mywconline.com.
- Register for an account with your Penn State email address
- Log in to view The Learning Center schedule and to limit the listing to your course or subject area needs
In the event that we are unable to fulfill your request, it would be due to either of the following reasons:
- A tutor in your subject area is not available at the center.
- A tutor in your subject area is available, but not at the same time that you are available.
Also, if you must cancel or reschedule an appointment or if you request data changes, please do so in the online scheduling system or contact the center by phone at 724-430-4119 at your earliest opportunity.
Fall 2016 Writing Tutoring Hours
Preferences go to students with scheduled appointments, but walk-ins are welcome!
Monday—9:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Tuesday—10:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Wednesday—9:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. and 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday—10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Help is also available online via our Fayette OWL (Online Writing Lab). Access the OWL at sites.psu.edu/fayetteowl/.
Test proctoring is available for:
- Fayette students with testing accommodations
- Current World Campus students
To request a test proctor, please click the Exam/Quiz Request tab located to the right of this page.