Suggested Academic Plans provide the courses students might schedule semester by semester as they pursue a particular degree. These tables serve several University purposes and assist multiple constituencies: students, advisers, departments, deans, registrars, admissions officers, and family members. The plans:
- Identify normal academic progress and course offerings needed, and reveal course sequencing;
- Assist students and advisers in planning students' schedules both short-term and long-range, registrars and departments in planning course offerings, and registrars and deans in determining when students should change campus;
- Help prospective students and their families to anticipate the academic workload and courses needed to earn a degree and students to anticipate when courses will be offered in order to appropriately schedule prerequisites;
- Serve as tools to help advisers learn the curriculum.
Semester scheduling recommendations for all baccalaureate and associate degree majors can also be found in the University Bulletin.
- Baccalaureate Degrees
- Administration of Justice
- Corporate Communication
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology (EMET)
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Nursing B.S.N.
- Nursing RN to B.S.N.
- Project and Supply Chain Management
- Associate Degrees