Discover an exciting opportunity for high school students to take college courses at a 50% tuition adjustment and earn scholarships. Qualified junior and senior students can prepare for the future by earning college credits, experiencing the workload of a college class or classes, and becoming acquainted with a college campus and classroom. Credits earned can be applied to a Penn State degree and are part of one transcript, recognized by all Penn State campuses. Credits earned may also be considered for transfer to another institution in the same way as other Penn State credits.
Benefits of the Early College Scholarship Program
- Make early progress toward your Penn State degree.
- Take college courses taught by world-renowned Penn State faculty.
- Get a Penn State ID card and personalized email access account.
- Experience classes in a university environment with current Penn State Fayette students.
- Receive a 50% tuition adjustment on Early College Program classes.
- Earn $1,875 to $2,950 in scholarships by enrolling into the Early College Program (student must matriculate to the Fayette campus and be enrolled full-time).
- Pay as little as $32 out-of-pocket costs.
- Take advantage of our on-campus Student Success Center, tutoring, advising, library, career services, and computer labs.
RSVP by calling 724-430-4130 or visit the Virtual Early College Scholarship Program registration page.
The link for the presentation will be provided upon registration. Students and family members are encouraged to join the virtual session. A webcam is not necessary to participate. The program can be viewed on any desktop or laptop computer or mobile device, such as a tablet or smart phone. If you plan to use a mobile device, please download the Zoom app from the App Store or Google Play Store in advance.
We are looking forward to sharing this exciting opportunity with you and your family!