As a prospective student, you have several options to visit our campus depending on what type of experience you are looking for and what type of information you hope to learn.
Students and families can connect with an admissions counselor to discuss questions related to the application or enrollment process. An admissions counselor will connect with you virtually and will discuss next steps and additional resources available to help you join the Penn State community.
To schedule a virtual visit, go to our Virtual Appointments webpage to find a date convenient for you and your family.
On-Campus Personal Visits and Tour
Discover Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus with an On-Campus Visit and Tour. We understand that the college search can be challenging, so we are committed to offering you the opportunity to experience our beautiful campus and community for yourself.
Safety is our highest priority. Our admissions and financial aid counselors will adhere to strict social distancing and masking guidelines during your appointment and tour. All visitors must follow the On-Campus Visit and Tour requirements below to ensure the safety of you, your guests, and our staff.
Penn State Fayette is now offering individual appointments on campus, giving you the chance to speak directly with an admissions or financial aid team member and tour the academic buildings and campus facilities. Families must register in advance for these appointments online (we cannot make on-campus appointments over the phone or by email).
Parking and Arrival Instructions for On-Campus Visits
We take the safety of our students, staff, and faculty seriously and ask all prospective students and their families to please read the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form before making an appointment, all visitors, students and staff must wear a mask properly and maintain social distancing while on campus (outdoors and indoors).
- Please print out and bring the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form to your visit. Your Fayette Admissions Team Member will collect your form upon arrival to our campus. All adults registered for the on-campus visit must sign this form. Your visit will not start until this acknowledgement is signed and turned in.
- When you arrive on our campus, please park in the Visitor’s parking lot on the right across from the Eberly Building. See our campus map for more information, and click onto “Parking” and check “Visitors” for the location of the parking lot.
- Once you have parked, call the Admissions Office 724-430-4130. to let us know you have arrived.
- You will then proceed to the entrance of the Eberly Building (across from the Visitor’s lot) and be greeted by one of our team members. At this time the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form will be collected, and confirmed complete.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Your walking tour will be approximately 30 minutes long. Tours of the campus will be primarily outside of the building and building hallways and will not go inside classrooms or labs.
Virtual Admitted Student Programs
Beginning in the winter months and continuing into the spring, Penn State Fayette will offer special virtual admitted student programs for students who have already been admitted to campus. These programs allow students to have virtual access to current students and faculty to offer the full Penn State Fayette student experience.