Get an early start on your college education with the Dual Enrollment program at Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus!
Penn State Fayette offers an exciting opportunity for high school students to take college courses at a 50 percent tuition discount. Qualified junior and senior students can prepare for the future by earning college credits, experiencing the workload of a college class(es) and becoming acquainted with a college campus. Credits earned can be applied to a Penn State degree and are part of one transcript, recognized by all Penn State campuses. Credits earned may also be considered for transfer to another institution in the same way as other Penn State credits.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Take college courses taught by Penn State faculty.
- Earn credits toward a Penn State degree while still in high school.
- Begin building a college transcript for courses successfully completed.
- Receive a 50 percent tuition discount on Dual Credit Enrollment classes.
- Experience classes in a university environment with Penn State Fayette students.
- Access Penn State services with your student ID: library resources, student activities, clubs/organizations, Student Success Center, tutoring services, computer labs, and more!
Contact the Admissions Office at 724-430-4130 with additional questions.