The following health services are offered free to all Penn State Fayette, the Eberly Campus, students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Referral to the campus physician, or to family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses.
- Athletic Physicals
- Personal health counseling.
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies.
- Rest area for ill students.
- Information programs relating to health, drugs, weight control, stress, smoking, mental health, family planning, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- Health screenings.
- Free literature, including informational brochures on various health issues.
Evening and Weekend Nurse Advice Hotline
A nurse advice hotline is available weekdays after 5:00 p.m. and all hours on weekends for urgent problems. Have your PSU ID number available when you call. Your call may be recorded.
Private and Confidential