The following health services are offered free to all Penn State Fayette, the Eberly Campus, students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries.
- Referral to the campus physician, or to family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses.
- Athletic Physicals
- Personal health counseling.
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies.
- Rest area for ill students.
- Information programs relating to health, drugs, weight control, stress, smoking, mental health, family planning, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- Health screenings.
- Free literature, including informational brochures on various health issues.
Evening and Weekend Nurse Advice Hotline
A nurse advice hotline is available weekdays after 5:00 p.m. and all hours on weekends for urgent problems. Have your PSU ID number available when you call. Your call may be recorded.
Private and Confidential
Vaccine Information: Important Immunization Requirements for All Incoming Students
All incoming Penn State students must provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, and rubella. In accordance with Pennsylvania state law, students living in on-campus housing must also provide proof of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine (Menveo, Menactra, MCV4), which protects against infections caused by serogroups A, C, W and Y.
Additionally, the University strongly urges all students to be immunized against COVID-19 (primary series and booster).
To submit: log in to myUHS using your Penn State access credentials, and upload image files of your official immunization records and, if applicable, any positive antibody titer blood test results.
Immunization requirements are applicable to all undergraduate and graduate students at University Park and Commonwealth Campuses excluding World Campus and Great Valley. Immunization records only need to be submitted once. For questions or more information, visit University Health Services website.
Information on the current health insurance policy and requirements is available online through the Office of Student Affairs at https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/health-wellness/health-insurance. For more information, please contact 814-865-7467.