The EMS system is full of highly trained prehospital care providers and Penn State Fayette's Center for Community and Public Safety is one of the region's preeminent providers of EMS education.
Please explore our pages. You may decide a career in EMS is right for you. However, if you are already in EMS, see how CCPS can help you continue your education.
Register for upcoming EMS Training courses.
- Accredited by the American Heart Association as a basic and advanced cardiac life support training center.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- Accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as an emergency medical services training institute.
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as an emergency medical services continuing education provider.
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians as a provider of basic trauma life support training.
- Offers the credibility, reputation, and prestige of a Penn State Education