To find general information for registration activities, requests, forms, dates and deadlines, visit the University Registrars website http://registrar.psu.edu/.
The Office of the Campus Registrar has responsibility for student registration, academic records and related processes, including:
- Class enrollment
- Scheduling and publishing of courses, final exams, and classrooms
- Re-enrolling, withdrawing, leave of absence, and academic renewal
- Undergraduate Nondegree (visiting) students
- Academic calendar
- Coordinate enrollment for Dual Enrollment High School students
- All other registration actions or activities
All official transcript requests and academic progress reports are managed centrally through the University Registrar's office at University Park and can be ordered via the web.
For more information or questions contact the registrar Karen Prettyman, by calling 724-430-4148 or by emailing [email protected]. The registrar's office is located in the Student Success Center, Williams Building.