There’s still time to join our Penn State Fayette family! Schedule you in-person visit and experience the opportunities offered here at our campus!
Complete your Penn State application or discuss your financial aid options in just one-hour long visit! Our Admissions Counselors and Student Aid Coordinator will be available to help you during your individual appointment to check off what you need to get done:
- Create your MyPennState profile
- Complete your Penn State application.
- Complete your Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR). (Be sure to bring your high school transcript)
- Learn more about your program selection.
- Discuss the next steps after acceptance.
- Learn about the financial aid process.
- Take a campus tour.
Fayette stands for family, and we look forward to having you join our Penn State Fayette family. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Fayette campus Admissions Office at 724-430-4130 or [email protected]. We are here to help make this process easier!
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Select the appropriate time to register for your visit.
- February 21