We invite you and your family to join us for an upcoming Penn State Fayette Accepted Student Program to discover the programs and services available to you as an accepted student.
Accepted Student Programs:
- January 20
- March 16
The Accepted Student Program is designed to answer your questions and tell you what to expect now through the start of the fall semester. Students will:
- Learn more about your academic program.
- Receive the latest financial aid information.
- Discover student life and activities on- and off-campus.
- Understand the “Next Steps” in becoming part of our family at the Fayette campus with an advising and New Student Orientation (NSO) team member.
- Get the inside scoop from current students at the Fayette campus.
- Experience a walking tour of our beautiful 100-acre campus.
Students are encouraged to join our program with their parents, guardians, and siblings.
With more than 726,000 alumni around the world, Penn State is one community impacting many—and we’re excited to offer you this unique opportunity to connect with your new family at the Fayette campus.
We can’t wait to connect with you!
Register for an Accepted Student Program:
Links will be forthcoming.