Disability Services is the designated office that provides reasonable accommodations and services to students with disabilities.
- Requests and maintains disability-related documents
- Certifies eligibility for services
- And determines and develops plans for reasonable accommodations such as academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and/or services
As mandated under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendments Act (ADAAA) of 2008 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
Schedule and Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by phone or in person Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment with Student Disability Resources, please follow these three steps to putting academic accommodations in place:
- Complete our online Introductory Questionnaire
- Submit Documentation (See Documentation Guidelines);
- After completing the online introductory questionnaire and submitting your documentation, call 724-430-4137 to arrange an appointment to discuss your academic accommodations for next semester.
Additional information may be obtained from the link below: