Newly Admitted Students
- First-year students will register for classes during the advising day campus visit portion of New Student Orientation.
- Former degree-seeking students who wish to return to the University after a period of interruption in their enrollment may request Re-enrollment by completing and submitting a Re-enrollment Form.
- Review your Academic Requirements under the Degree Planning and Progress tab in LionPATH.
- Review the Schedule of Courses.
- Meet with your academic adviser and plan your course schedule.
- Access the Registration Timetable to identify your first day to schedule. Your Enrollment Dates are also listed on your LionPATH home page.
- Complete your pre-registration activities and resolve any pending holds.
- Schedule your courses in LionPATH in the Enrollment tab and the Schedule Builder under Quick Links.
- For courses with special permissions required, see the Notes section in LionPATH and contact the Campus Registrar's Office for assistance.
Undergraduate Non-degree Students
- Students who wish to register for the first time as an undergraduate non-degree student must complete an Undergraduate Non-degree Enrollment Form and submit it to the Registrar's Office in the Student Success Center in the Williams Building or email a signed copy to [email protected].
- Non-degree students may schedule classes on a space-available basis after degree students and provisional students have been accommodated.
- Enrollment as a non-degree student does not imply admission to the University.
- Students in non-degree status are not eligible for financial aid.