Information session held in May of each year.
Registration (online and paper) runs July 1–August 15
Registration fee is $600 non-refundable
Program begins August/September each year and runs 15 months
Must be currently certified as an EMT or AEMT in Pennsylvania for admission.
Advanced placement option for certified AEMT.
Total cost is approximately $6000
Course is broken into 4 modules—each module requires a down payment and offers a payment plan.
- Module 1–approximate cost is $2400
- Module 2–approximate cost is $1600
- Module 3–approximate cost is $900
- Module 4–approximate cost is $700
Training course is delivered via 3 ways:
- Online platform
Weekly interactive lecture, homework assignments, quizzes, exams are completed utilizing the online platform
- Virtual Zoom delivery
Virtual LIVE Zoom sessions are offered 1 to 2 times per month
- Face to face sessions
Face to face skill sessions are offered 1 to 2 times per month
Optional live Zoom sessions are offered throughout month as needed for review and individual student assistance.
- All textbooks, uniforms, ID Badge, access to online platforms, clinical skill trackers, access to CastleBranch website, background check, and drug test.
Additional out of pocket expenses:
- FBI Fingerprint, cost of physical exam, immunization titers, TB Testing, Tetanus shot, Individual Professional Liability Insurance, and travel expenses.