This workshop is geared toward a variety of audiences from business owners, supervisors, and employees performing various HR functions.
Personal Care Home Administrators: This course satisfies four hours towards your required twenty-four hours of continuing education. A certificate will be awarded at the completion of the training.
- Overview of substance use disorder
- How to recognize potential substance use/abuse
- Impact on life, family members and the workplace
- Strategies and approaches for talking with employees/co-workers
- Steps to mitigate risks as an employer
- Tools and resources for an employer
- How to conduct a reasonable suspicion interview
Date: November 8, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Location: Penn State Fayette–Room 116 Eberly, CTC or Live ZOOM (link shared after registration)
Registration Link: Substance Use Disorder and the Impact on the Workplace
Presented By: Theresa Lee, MSCP, LPC, Professor of Psychology at Penn State Fayette
Lisa Petro, SPHR, SHRM-SCP,Director of Human Resources at Cornerstone Care Community Health Centers
Join us for this workshop and panel discussion. Please email discussion questions ahead of time to [email protected].
Call 724-430-4211 or email [email protected] if you need further assistance.