Scheduling is fundamental to effective project management. This workshop provides an introduction to Microsoft Project as a valuable scheduling tool used for project planning and management. Participants will learn how to navigate the Microsoft Project user interface, create a project plan, explore task dependencies and critical path, and establish a baseline schedule.
Computer is not required for this basic course. There will be opportunity for hands-on training if students bring laptop with MS Project installed.
Students will earn a certificate of completion with .6 CEUs
If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Project Workshop, fill out the following form.
In this workshop participants will learn how to:
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- Navigate the Microsoft Project user interface
- Create and modify a Gantt chart in Microsoft Project
- Explore task dependencies and critical path using Microsoft Project
- Establish a schedule baseline using Microsoft Project