Scheduling is fundamental to effective project management. This workshop provides an introduction to Microsoft Project as a valuable scheduling tool used for project planning and management. Participants will learn how to navigate the Microsoft Project user interface, create a project plan, explore task dependencies and critical path, and establish a baseline schedule.
Computer is not required for this basic course. There will be opportunity for hands-on training if students bring laptop with MS Project installed.
Students will earn a certificate of completion with .6 CEUs
Registration closes November 12
If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Project Workshop, fill out the following form.
In this workshop participants will learn how to:
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure
- Navigate the Microsoft Project user interface
- Create and modify a Gantt chart in Microsoft Project
- Explore task dependencies and critical path using Microsoft Project
- Establish a schedule baseline using Microsoft Project